Sunday, 16 December 2007

Where are you?

Dear Amelia,

Bintan how? My sister is pestering me!

151207 is day seven without you. This has been the longest week of my life. I rather have one week of A level examinations again than this. Anyway, today is a boring day for me once again. I went with my family to sgcc to swim. Christian was really cute! Maybe one day we should bring him swimming! And oh! Christian has this really cool water gun. I am going to buy one of them for your brother. I hope he would like it.

161207 is day eight without you. I am still reading the Tom Clancy book by the way and I am still no way near the end. I think the book is too deep for me. The next book I read has got to be an easier one. I must persevere and finish this book before you come back or more like before we meet again. Today, jun how came in the morning to pick up his stuff finally so no more hellgate London for me. Then, I went to east coast park with my family. I rollerbladed! The sensation of wind brushing past me at high speeds felt really good. Euphoria! But what I could not stand was that there were tons of people everywhere and most of them were not as fast as me. Am I boastful or am I boastful? Maybe, you would be able to beat me if you were on a bicycle! Tough fight.

I miss you lots and lots. 14 more days, darling! I cannot wait to see you. I miss you (oh I said that already!) Where are you! There are so many things that I want to do with you. See you soon! Wear thick thick please!

With truckloads of love,
Sean

No comments: