Dear Amelia,
This could very well be the last entry in this blog ever because I would be going to china soon and I am not sure if I would get any internet connection at all there. Anyway, I have pay per roam so you can call me or sms me anytime you like, especially when you are in Singapore. But for me to sms you would be $0.60 and $1.00 per minute of talk time. Knowing me, you know that I would still call you right? So you better charge up your phone or something! No time difference between Singapore and china.
191207 is day ten without you. I woke up real early in the morning and wasted a lot of time and then I played more xbox. It is really really addictive. I even told my family that they would see me more often soon because I would be playing the xbox in the living room instead of the computer in my bedroom. Oops. But then again I am playing so much because you are not in Singapore. You will ALWAYS be number one in my heart! In the afternoon I went to another temple in Kim Keat with my mother and auntie. In the evening, there was family dinner then we watched bourne ultimatum which was a really good movie! Finally I get to enjoy something worthy of my time. Then I made my elder sister, brother in law and Christian a Christmas present which you will see one day when you come to my house. I am so proud of it. I think it looks very nice and sweet too! I have to go sleep now, I have to leave house at 6.15am tomorrow morning for the airport. I will miss you like even even more. I will listen to westlife on my ipod when I miss you okay?
I am in love you with you always! Take care and hear from you or see you really really really soon okay okay? Promise? *Hook pinkie, join thumb and shake hand* and say set. SET!
With love and love and love,
Sean
Thursday, 20 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment