Dear Amelia,
Hello! Guess who? Sean here! I am trying to pull an Amelia Lee. Anyway, I will be leaving Singapore on SQ802 on 201207 at 8.45am and reaching Singapore on SQ835 on 301207 at 5.45am. I am not sure if you should come or not. I guess my James and my elder sister would drive to pick us up in two cars. You can come and pick me up if you want. Then come to my house with my family after that I guess. Just like when I came back from India! I love you, darling (randomness). As for the bintan trip, I guess we will see first. The only way I can ask your mother face to face is after I get back from china, which will be really last minute already. Sigh. We will see.
Here is a little excess information about what is happening in Singapore. I will care to elaborate more when I get back, provided you remember to remind me or if I even remember at all. Number one. Hady Mirza won Asian Idol (totally unexpected). Number two. Taxi charges went up again on 171207 6am and I got into a taxi at 6.45am on 171207. I am a pioneer for the new pricing system. This is a sign that you should not hail taxis so often next time. Number three. Singapore had a 7.6 Richter scale rating earthquake. Nah. I just wanted to say “number three” because stuff always comes in threes.
171207 is day eight without you. I woke up around noon time because I was out till 7am plus, which also means I probably barely went to sleep when you sent me the email thinking that I was still sleeping like a pig. It was surprising early, given the fact that I only slept for about five hours. Well, it is good actually. It would help to wind my body clock back to the correct time for my china trip. There is no time difference between china and Singapore by the way. I decided to give my mother a treat to a movie so we caught the 1.45pm warlords movie by takeshi, andy lau and jet li (his third “last movie” if I am not wrong). There was something just lacking that makes it just shot of fantastic but it was still great. After that, I went to Davidson’s house at Balestier then we went to town with the 403 clique. I met lots of people in town today; everyone must be doing Christmas shopping, which reminds me I need to get you a present soon! I am sure you will love it, even before I know what I will get you. Haha! Oh David (James’ brother) got James an Xbox 360 so I am enjoying it too! Wheeeeeeeee!!
181207 is day nine without you. Today is my dad’s third year anniversary and to tell you the truth it is the first 18th December in the past two years that I would be in Singapore. In 2005 I was in Korea with my mother and cousin while in 2006 I was in Langkawi with our college. This morning I went to my father’s temple but before that I was fuming mad with my elder sister. I don’t know why I am getting angrier with her nowadays. I remember I quarreled with James and da jie not too long ago in the car too. Am I trying too hard to defend my second sister or am I just changing and forging my own adult personality (I used to be fine with everything when I was a child I guess) or is it just my elder sister? ARGH! I need you. Afternoon was somehow really tiring. Dinner was at some ang mo kio hawker centre and then next thing you know the Xbox is bringing James, Damien, Jie Jie and I closer together. Wonders of console games are miraculous. I watched Nacho Libre, burnt midnight oil and finally went to sleep (still feeling awkward because I miss your voice before bedtime).
Take lots of photographs and wear lots of clothes okay! Take care and enjoy yourself, you wasabi! And oh! Happy 19th month anniversary, amelia lee qiu-yan! I love you. (Presents when you get back or I get back. See circumstances.)
With truckloads of love,
Sean
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment