Dearest Amelia,
This blog has been set up for you and me specially. Thus, it shall be called SMART blog, i.e. Sean misses Amelia Rapid Transport blog. I hope no one else will find out of this blog so that we can have a little bit of privacy here. We can use it to communicate when you are overseas or when I am overseas or when I am in Pulau Tekong or for any other reason that you can think of.
09122007 is day one without you. Well after I sent you to the airport I took the bus back home and it started to rain real heavily. In the end I had to take some disposed photo frame at the bottom of a HDB block and walk through the rain while protecting your zo cards. Poor pitiful me! I know what would be your reaction! You are going to ask me why I did not call my mother or sister to pick me up. You should know the answer already right? After that I just lazed at home, played Hellgate London on Jun How’s laptop and DotA on my own laptop and read a bit of Tom Clancy’s Debt of Honour. Can you believe it? I am reading, it must go to show how dead bored I am! Oh and of course I was setting up my new black iPod Classic! It is really amazing, Amelia Lee! It must be the best Christmas present I have gotten in my entire life (the most expensive too, I think!) I went out for dinner with family and then to the club gym with my second sister at night. I could not sleep without talking to you.
10122007 is day two without you. I woke up really late, as usual, and now that I do not have a 64671507 or 90050804 waking me up, I sleep even more! If I am not wrong 11 hours today! Anyway, I am not going to Malaysia with Mark, Delvin and guys. I am not sure if they have really gone or not but I guess so since Mark did not reply me. I played more Hellgate London and then I watched 881 with my mother (first time for me and second time for her). And I still think she enjoyed it much more than I did. The costumes are fanciful but I would have to say the storyline has a lot of loopholes, unless of course I was not sharp enough to pick up the details. I am at the club reading room now because James has not got our home internet up yet and there is this fat Indian girl here with her friends and she is drunk. Apparently she had burnt herself with a cigarette and she said it was not pain but now it hurts because she is sobering up already. And she had to puke all over in the toilet (it is a common toilet by the way, I did not walk into the female toilet, actually I did not walk into the toilet too, I just heard from their conversation.) Mr. Eavesdropper! I am going to have a hard time falling asleep tonight again! Oh the sms from your father’s blackberry was wonderful, I replied by the way, if you have not seen it yet.
I am missing you like crazy now, please come back from USA soon, darling!
Enjoy yourself and take care. I love you truckloads.
With lots of love, hugs and kisses,
Sean
Monday, 10 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment